......she said "Me too, mine's as big as a house!"
I am but another in a long line of handsome Sweet men.
I haven't slept much since..........August, so be prepared for a whole lot of suck. What do you expect for the price? Here we go..................
- I won a poker tournament this weekend. Actually, I got to heads up and we split it. But it was a moral victory.
I think I have a serious gambling addiction. I will bet on almost anything and have been known to lose from time to time. Now, I have never once spent the grocery money gambling or anything, but I'm teetering on that slippery slope. Maybe I should get some help!?!?!?
Who asked you.
- Christmas is just around the corner, and it got me to thinking. Why is it when we were young, we would always be disappointed when we got clothes for Christmas? It is one of the most practical gifts you can receive. You wear clothes every dr 300,000 people and 33 race cars is unreal. I don’t know a better way to describe the race. In addition having a chance to walk through the pits and in the garage area was very cool. As an avid sports fan I can now say, hands down, the Indianapolis 500 is the greatest sporting event. The traffic does suck though.
Danica Patrick
Holy snikes! Could you have asked for more from a rookie. As someone relatively new to the sport I can’t believe how well she did. Not for being a woman, but as a rookie to almost win is almost unheard of. Only three men have done it before and two were former CART series winners. That says something to me. Man can she race, and by the way she is also nice to look at.
Side Note
If you’ve seen the “Pressure” promo for the Spelling Bee on ESPN/ESPN 2 or ABC, I clipped that and sent it off to ESPN while I was an intern at Lingner Group. I didn’t know exactly what they were going to edit it to look like, but wow! It turned out great. That’s all for now.t it off to ESPN while I was an intern at Lingner Group. I didn’t know exactly what they were going to edit it to look like, but wow! It turned out great. That’s all for now.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home